Our Fall Favorites
At Horne Insurance Agency we tend to love the fall weather. You lose the intense heat of the Summer and gain a little chill from the Winter but not too much of either. It's also the perfect time for certain recipes to make there way out of the back of the cookbook. To continue our series we are going to showcase a recipe that we truly can't get enough of, Honey Garlic Salmon.
red pepper flakes
extra-virgin olive oil, divided
6-oz. salmon fillets, patted dry with a paper towel
Freshly ground black pepper
cloves garlic, minced
lemon, sliced into rounds
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and red pepper flakes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat two tablespoons oil. When oil is hot but not smoking, add salmon skin-side up and season with salt and pepper. Cook salmon until deeply golden, about 6 minutes, then flip over and add remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add the honey mixture and sliced lemons and cook until sauce is reduced by about 1/3. Baste salmon with the sauce.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and serve.
©2021 Hearst Magazine Media, Inc.
- The Leaves Are Falling
- Medicare Annual Enrollment Period 2022
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Medicare Supplement's
- Important Medical Device Recall
- Last Day's of Summer
- Applying For Medicare
- Stay Up To Date With Everything Medicare Offers
- Summertime Refreshments
- Happy Independence Day!!!
- Time to Travel!
- Summertime Delight
- Tips for Preventing Medicare Fraud
- Spring is Here!
- Happy St Patricks Day!
- The Always Changing Social Security Landscape
- Dance Your Way Through Life
- Medicare Reminder
- Happy Valentines Day!
- COVID-19 Updates