Important Update on Omnipod DASH!
To all our lovely clients, we at Horne Insurance Agency pride ourselves at keeping you all informed with all the information you need regardless of the policies you have. The link below is an very important update on Omnipod DASH and what Medicare Part D covers.
Unlike pharmaceutical products, Omnipod DASH will not appear on Medicare’s plan finder site since it is a medical device. For this reason, it is important for you to know the plans where Omnipod DASH may be covered and contact them to see if they have access options which will satisfy your individual needs.
At the current time, The Omnipod® System is covered on the following Part D plans under a Tier 3 and Tier 4 co-pay benefit.
- Omnipod DASH® is Covered Under Medicare Part D for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Health Agents Seek Reversal of CMS Rule on Recording Medicare Advantage Calls
- Rainy Day Pot Roast with Carrots and Potatoes
- Social Security COLA Estimate Rises to 10.5% for 2023 as Inflation Accelerates in June
- National Ice Cream Month
- Staying Cool in the Summer
- Mens Mental Health Month
- Happy First Day of Summer!
- Four Steps to Figuring Out How Much Money You Need to Retire
- Important Update about Covid-19 Test's
- Celebrating Pride Month
- Happy Memorial Day!
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Mental Health Awareness Month
- Medicare Announces Coverage of Over-The-Counter Covid 19 Tests
- Statement from Kilolo Kijakazi Acting Commissioner for Social Security
- Important Medical Device Recall
- Spring is Right Around the Corner!
- Last Day's of Summer
- Valentine's Day!
- Salute the Troops!
- Applying For Medicare
- Time to Travel!
- Celebrating Black History
- Happy Halloween!
- Summertime Delight
- National Domestic Violence Awareness
- Stay Up To Date With Everything Medicare Offers
- Tips for Preventing Medicare Fraud
- Omicron Variant: What You Need to Know
- Fall is Here!
- Spring is Here!
- Medicare Annual Enrollment Period 2022
- Summertime Refreshments
- Happy St Patricks Day!
- Happy New Year From HIA
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- The Always Changing Social Security Landscape
- Dance Your Way Through Life
- Medicare Supplement's
- Happy Independence Day!!!
- Medicare Reminder
- Happy Valentines Day!
- COVID-19 Updates